What is that kid wearing?

June 12th,

Today was a really nice day! It started a little too early for my tastes....we had to wake up and take Derrick to work (awesome-ness of a one car family) and as tired as we all were, there was no chance of the kids going back to bed when we got home. I survived though and got to spend time with some really good friends. First was dropping the kids off with my friend Alycia so they could play with their best buds Zander and Connor, then I was off to my photographer friend Kristina's house to watch her do a newborn photo shoot! I have attempted newborns before, but got scared at how much I could tell I needed to learn, so I swore them off. Until now.I learn so much from her, and today was no different, it was awesome to see her in action too!

After the photo shoot, I went back to Alycia's so her and I could have dinner and watch the Hunger Games while the kids played! It was a good day! And yes....that is what Cael wore today. Oh, the regrets of telling your 4 year old to pick out whatever he wanted...

No comments:

Post a Comment