Mini Caching Adventures

June 27th,

Good day! Did you have one? I did! Nice telephone calls with some of my best friends was awesome this morning. I got to shadow my photographer friend at another newborn shoot which was awesome as well. The little baby boy today was so cute! He slept like a champ and she got some amazing pictures! I can't wait to start photographing newborns, I'm very very very excited for that day! Right now I am just amping myself up for my big move home and hopefully once there I can really get going with newborns and seniors! (Did I forget to blog about my move? I think I might have. Remind me, that will be tomorrow'stopic...)

As for tonight, we went on a little geocaching adventure with the kids! The first few we tried to find had to be skipped because it was just too woodsy and buggy for the kids. Call me a bad mom (or a good mom...depending on what side of this argument you want to be on) but if it's buggy, or too hot, I would rather not have them out in it. One parent stays in the car with them in the nice AC, or we get a babysitter. I might be stifling their sense of adventure....but TN is crazy! In Washington, sure! Go on, get dirty, have a blast! (I say that now...) But here in Clarksville it's more like "Stay inside it's too hot, don't touch that it's probably covered in spiders!" Ugh, things a hotter climate can bring :) You win and you lose right? Speaking of Spiders, we were finding a parking lot cache when Cael found a MONSTER of a spider on one of those blue plastic newspaper holder things. You know what I mean? It was super huge and looked really mean. Cael was pretty sure it was the geocache though, he didn't want to let it out of his sight. I told him to go ahead and touch it to see if it was alive and he almost did! He jumped back when I screamed. Just the thought of seeing that spider move, ESPECIALLY as it jumped onto my sons hand and latched on with it's long hairy legs and disgusting body, clinging so it couldn't be flung off, and then moving terrifyingly fast across his little arm and hurdling itself onto me.....which I'm sure was it's plan from the get go. UGH, just writing about it makes me want to take a shower and throw up simultaneouly. I don't like them. And I didn't like this one. And I was NOT going to let Cael touch it. What a mean mom I was for even suggesting it! As soon as I plug my phone in I will upload the picture of it on here. Yes, I was brave enough to take one, but I zoomed as far as my iphone would let me zoom, so I can't guarantee the blurriness of it. I'll put it up tomorrow, don't let me forget that either! Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment