Eeeek, I'm in trouble!! (A week in review)

Ok....let's start with the big elephant in the room....I haven't blogged for an entire week. (Or 9 days.....but who's counting?)  We had a 3 day weekend at a hotel in Nashville and I just didn't get as many pictures as I had intended. Well, I got some, but they are on my phone and it just takes SO MUCH ENERGY to plug my phone into my computer.......    or I'm lazy. Ok, I'm fixing it though! I've been stalling because I didn't want to rack my brain and try to remember what we did on what days, so instead (if it's alright with you) I would just like to compile the whole week and start fresh tomorrow. Sound ok? Picture overload....

 First was a little play date that the kids got to have with a friend of mine's kids! They had such a great time, and didn't want to go home.

 Both of these pictures were taken in Nashville! Our weekend was really great, and the hotel had an awesome daycare service provided that allowed us a date night! I took Derrick to Jack's BBQ, a place my sister and I found when she visited a year and a half ago. We feel special because anytime we see Nashville on TV, the reporter just happens to be standing in front of this place :)

 We had to stop at the newly re-opened Opry Mills Mall before we went home and we all rode the tea cup on the caurasel! 
 Not the best quality picture, but this is Cael's baseball magnet :) We got one last year too, and I was so happy to see a smile this time :) It's awesome to see the changes he is going through lately, he used to be my little introvert and now I think he is starting to come out of his shell a little!
 Awwwwww.........My good photographer friend has been letting me assist her in a few newborn photo shoots so I can start to get comfortable to do them myself! Isn't he the cutest thing ever??? I absolutely love photography, but I admit, babies scare me a tiny bit :) I'm getting ready though!
 Here's a photo from the shoot I recently did too! This family has a near and dear place in our family's heart :) You guys are so great!
 Random??? This is a little present from Averi :)
 Backdrop stand!! Probably looks like chaos right now, but that is going to be a lifesaver when I start photographing newborns :) 

See you tomorrow, I promise!! With one (on average lol) picture and a much steadier train of thought!!


No comments:

Post a Comment