Blast Ball!



July 13th,

Sorry for the picture overload today....it was busy! Those are the best, nice busy days with the whole family.  It started with me being a horrible playgroup coordinator and changing plans at the last minute, if we're being honest. I host a weekly playgroup Wednesday's at 10:30 and this morning at 9:30 I decided to switch it up from taking some father's day pictures, to heading out to the pool to go swimming! It was just so nice out and the kids really needed to get rid of some energy. Only one (out of two lol) was able to make it, so we decided to take it one step further and head to the water park in Hopkinsville! The kids had a great time and we had a nice refreshing morning together! After the pool we headed to Cael's first blast ball game of the season. He played last year, but as a 3 year old, he really didn't get into it very much. He's a shy guy anyway and had no idea what to do. This year is completely different, he likes it a lot more, he runs after the ball and he doesn't get embarrassed when it's his turn to hit the ball. Last year he didn't run to the base after hitting. Not once! But it's so cute to watch him now. I love my little blast ball player :) I included a video of him hitting....not sure if it will work or not. If it doesn't, I will delete this part of the text when I delete the video so I don't look like a fool :) See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment