Snow White and the Huntsman


June 8th,

Wow am I late! Today is the 12th and I am just now filling in all these blogs. Needless to say this was an insanely busy weekend, which obviously, I will get to :)

Friday was a productive day. It probably wouldn't have been, but Averi had a small (and by small, I mean extraordinary large) accident in the living room while I was being a slightly selfish mom playing Bingo on Facebook.....ooops :/    But props to her for getting me up and ready to clean the house! We shampooed the carpets which meant rearranging the living room temporarily which the kids LOVE.  I worked on my distressed canvases a bit, and got to spend a little time chit chatting with my good photographer friend Kristina.

Derrick came home nice and early and made it possible for me to go to a pre-deployment meeting (yay...) where us wives got stuffed full of information about what's going to happen in a few months when the guys leave. It's never a fun time, but I've done it before....so it should be easier? I hope that's the case anyway. I'm in denial a bit, I haven't talked about it much yet, but I'm sure that day will come. One thing that makes deployment stuff easier is a movie with a good friend!

Before the meeting I got a call from my friend's husband, asking if I would help get her out of the house for a few hours so she could have some baby-free girl time. Of course I was all for it, thinking I could use a little of that myself, so her and I headed to the movies! We missed the 8 oclock showing thanks to my slow-driving skills...they sold out at 7:59! So we hung out at Sonic for an hour and a half and went to the 9:40 instead. Snow White and the Hunstman was.......AMAZING! I was nervous, not a huge fan of Kristen Stewart and her one facial expression, but I was pleasantly surprised! It was a really good night with a really good friend and I wish we had more of them!

Ok, I guess I better move on to the other 3 nights I have missed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment