A year already?

June 10th,

This is how I got to spend my Sunday morning :) Choosing to become an "actual photographer" and going into business for myself has been one of the scariest and self challenging decisions I have made since we moved over here to TN. It has also been one of the coolest and, I think, smartest decisions I have made as well! I have learned SO much and made some really amazing friends. I have made friends with other photographers which I hadn't expected honestly, and I am so happy that I did! It's awesome to have someone to talk to with such similar interests! I have also made some really great friends out of my clients, and it makes me so happy when they come back to me time and time again, telling me they like the photos I take :) Both of these sessions from Sunday were families that I have photographed for an entire year. I took newborn pictures (my first ones ever!) of both little cuties pictured here, and just wrapped up their one year photos! (11 months actually for the family in the top picture, but they are moving away this week so we had to squeeze some in a little early!)

Thank you both, and thank you to everyone else who has allowed me to glimpse into their beautiful families, even for only an hour, and capture memories that will hopefully last them a lifetime. And I am so looking forward to everything I will continue to learn in the future, so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment