Keeping busy


June 11,

I apologize if most of these blogs are photography related....but that's my life now :) So when I talk about what I did today, it will usually have at least something to do with being a photographer. Plus, this is a photography blog too, so I guess I'm alright lol.  I have never been too excited about doing indoor photo shoots, I felt that since I don't own a studio or have proper lighting equipment, it would be unprofessional to bring clients into my home and "make it work." Well I have learned now, that I was totally wrong! All I need is a little confidence that I know what I'm doing, that I know what lighting works and what doesn't, and a few minutes to transform my kitchen into my own workspace! Obviously clients will be happier with a photographer that can move some furniture around and be able to make pretty pictures in the middle of their home, than they would be with a photographer who can't take their pictures if the weather is less than perfect :) Watch out world, I have my head on a little straighter and Darci Ann Photography's studio is open for business!

1 comment:

  1. That is a too cute picture of Averi... Cael looks like he has on his "another picture ... really mom, face) lol.

    ReplyDelete