Animal Crossing Overload

June 24th,

So as of yesterday, my husband is officially on his block leave! Hooray! This first week we have nothing planned at all. We figure, it will probably take about 7 days to get all the laziness out of his system (and I say HIS system, because I don't feel justified in implying that I have any reason to need lazy days......I have quite a few of them, but we all know I'm in my sweat pants too :)) Next week will be really great, my dad is coming to visit! Cael can't wait to see his Papa, one of his favorite people in the entire world. Anyway, this morning I was sleeping in (like a champ) and when I woke up Cael, Derrick and Averi were sitting on the couch while Cael was playing Animal Crossing on the Wii. If you've never heard of it, check it out, it's my favorite! Our Wii had a nice little layer of dust on it, but for some reason Cael thought it was a good time to fire it on up and get some fun family game time happening.........and then it was time for dinner? Haha, yeah, we kind of played all day. Maybe not the kids, there attention spans come and go... but Derrick and I definitely took advantage of the comfy couch. :) Ahhh, good days when we are all home!

No comments:

Post a Comment