Pretend Shopping Sprees


December 29th...
Ever have one of those days where you just have to get out of the house, but you can't think of a single place to go? It's still a few days until payday, it's already dark out, we already ate...what should we do? Well lucky for me, my son always has the answer. We went to Toys R Us to play with the Choo Choo Train display...obviously! I'm not sure if it's there strictly to keep 2 year olds busy for an hour or so when the mom has no intention of buying anything...but I hope so, because that's what we did! He played with that train for the longest time while Averi and I window shopped that one isle that the display is in. (All Thomas toys are buy one, get one half off...FYI) Then of course, on our way out we HAVE to ride the Winnie The Pooh airplane! I always get so embarrassed because it's right there by the checkout and it plays the Winnie The Pooh song SO loud, and for forever! Oh well though, they both love it. If you can get both kids out of the house for a while and keep them entertained the whole time for only 50 cents, I'm not going to complain!

No comments:

Post a Comment