Christmas Day


December 25th...
Last night when I was filled with sadness and hurt for all the people I love but didn't get to see this year, I didn't put much faith into the rush of presents and happiness I would witness this morning. I love my kids so much and they snapped me right out of my funk today! They are both so hilarious, after two or three presents they wanted to stop and eat breakfast. After breakfast we got back to it and they started handing them to me to open! All they could focus on where the things already unwrapped that they wanted to start playing with. Silly kids, don't they know the unwrapping is supposed to be one of the major highlights at that age? I'm not complaining though, the pressure is definitely off for next year! Quality over quantity, definitely!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I would like to just say a special thanks to everyone who has stuck with me this long! I can't believe the year is almost up, I only have a few blogs left and it felt really great (and maybe a little too open, at times) to share the main events of each day with you. It has really boosted my confidence level when it comes to letting people into my life and not worrying about what they are going to think. We are who we are, that's all there is to it! You either like it, or you walk away and read someone else's blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment