Ponytails!


December 27th...
Alright, so it's not the prettiest ponytail ever...but in my defense, it is my first! Well, it's my first in a while. I have to admit, there were a few times Cael got one. Or a headband. Or a barett (thanks Nik!) He had really long hair as a baby and it was adorable so I wasn't about to cut it...instead we would just "put it up" at dinner time. But still, this is my first ponytail that I did for my daughter. Whenever I do my nieces' hair, it's more the "sit in your lap so they can get their hair done" type of environment...Averi's is more the "hold still for 2 seconds!!!" type of environment. But regardless, she has one! And that means her hair is growing, which is a really good thing. She doesn't have much in the back, but at least she didn't lose it all, I am definitely thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment