Whoopsie



July 17th,

   *sigh......* Will I ever get back into the swing of this blog? 17 days missed? I can't even pretend I know what happened during that time to try to make them up. I certainly didn't keep my word and take a picture every day. My dad came down to visit for a week which was awesome, and I just put this on the back burner. Most pictures were taken with his camera and I just snapped out of photographer mode for a bit :) July is treating us well though. We made some new friends thanks to Cael's baseball team! We had a little bbq for the kids at the end of the season (well, the almost end....We missed Cael's last game due to pure forgetfulness!!!!) 

Next for us in these upcoming weeks is getting ready for our big move!!! When Derrick deploys in September (boo) the kids and I are relocating to Washington to be with family! Lots to do before then, getting the house all set up with the realtor to find a renter, figuring out where to store all the stuff we aren't taking, fine tuning the details of when exactly we are going to leave. It's about to get crazy! I'm torn definitely, I don't want Derrick to leave. But I am looking forward to going home. I just hope this next year goes by nice and fast because after this deployment is over, we won't be facing anymore! We are ready to be close to our families and get normal jobs :) The Army has treated us fairly, and it's a proud job to have, but he loves me and knows the kids and I don't want to be without him anymore. I can't complain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment